The intimus DIS 600/1000 is a flexible and readily adaptable shredding solution, capable of handling a variety of paper and plastic media in the form of paper documents, printed valuables such as banknotes or passports, magnetic media such as plastic cards or floppy disks as well as optical media such as CDs or DVDs.
Shred size can be adjusted based upon how sensitive the data contained on the media, producing larger or smaller shreds as necessary. With conventional shredder technology, this means that the cutting shafts become more and more delicate and thus are also more prone to damage and wear. The disintegrators meet the current trend to higher security requirements for industrial users and the demand for the highest security for governmental locations and banknote printing works at high throughput rates.
- Security level determinable through screen mesh diameter; DIN levels 3 to 7
- Clearly arranged operating panel
- Solid sheet steel housing with evacuation from hopper
- 1,000 mm feed opening; suitable for all standard computer formats and DIN format A0
- Long operational life: Knives can be re-sharpened several times
- Service-friendly through easy access milling chamber